Wednesday, March 11, 2015

RIC #79 - Oscars 2015

Hello Fellow Stampers!!!

The RIC #79 Challenge was in honor of the Oscars. They mixed up the rules and posted FIVE different Oscars Fabulous Fashion to inspire us. I'm going to try to create 5 different cards from each of the inspiration photos.
#1 Reese Weatherspoon - Black and White

Card #1: A simple, elegant card by using just three colors - black, white and gold. I've created what I feel is a sophisticated yet striking card. I was inspired to make this card after checking out Runway Inspired Challenge and Splitcoasterstampers (SC531).




On My Mind: Black and White, Simon Says Stamps

Products I used that I can't link to using InLinkz:
Ki Gems- Yellow (Discontinued Item)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful embossed background and your card coordinates well with Reese's dress. Great take on Runway Inspired Challenge.Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gayatri. I really loved all the Design Team Inspiration. You ladies rock! :)

      Delete