Friday, March 13, 2015

Lawn Scaping & A Blog Named Hero Challenge - Bight Colors and Dots

Hello my Fellow Stampers,


Here is my 2nd card using a similar theme which you can find here. This card was created using the guidelines provided by Lawn Scaping Challenge: Dots & Stripes and A Blog Named Hero - Bright

As you can tell from the links above the cards were made with bright colors and dots. Such a cute combination. Granted I missed the Lawn Scaping Deadline, yet the inspiration guide is still present. I didn't have the exact color pearls in my stash, so I colored some plain ones using Copic Markers. :) That's what I love about alcohol markers you can color pearls and clear gem creating just about every color under the rainbow! Enjoy the card!
XOXO ~ Nikki





Thanks - Bright Colors and Dots, Lawn Fawn

Products not listed in InLinkz:
Michael's Recollection Pearl Sheet - SKU 325552
DCWV - Spring & Summer - Ribbon & Twin (Discontinued Item)

1 comment:

  1. Really nice colour combination! Thanks for joining us in A Blog Named Hero. Isabel

    ReplyDelete