Friday, March 13, 2015

AE, Lawn Scaping and Blog Named Hero Challenge Cards

Hello my Fellow Stampers,

I have recently gotten into Card Challenges. I had NO idea soooo many even existed. I love how these challenges can be combined and give you enough structure without limiting your creativity. This card was created using the guidelines provided by AEI♥U Challenge #22 - Stripes, Lawnscaping Challenge: Dots & Stripes, A Blog Named Hero - Bright





As you can tell from the links above the cards were made with bright colors, stripes and/ or dots. As I was creating this post and checking the challenge rules I realized that I didn't use an Avery Elle stamp!! DUH. I clearly created this card after a long day at work. No worries though I was able to make a nice smooth recovery!! On top of that I missed the Lawn Scaping Deadline - I'm really on a roll huh! I wanted to still list them sense they were a part of these cards' inspiration. Please check out this post for card number two! Please enjoy!




Stripped - Thinking of You, SImon Says Stamp

XOXO ~ Nikki


Products not listed in InLinkz:

Michael's Recollection Detail Embossing Powder - Snow
Michael's Recollection  Wood Embellishments - Seasonal (Discontinued Item)


No comments:

Post a Comment