Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Black, White & Gold Card

Hello Fellow Stampers!!!

I'm back with simple, elegant card by using just three colors - black, white and gold. I've created what I feel is a sophisticated yet striking card. I was inspired to make this card after checking out Runway Inspired Challenge and Splitcoasterstampers (3.11.15 - Sketch Challenge).
On My Mind: Black and White, Simon Says Stamps


The SCS - SC531 Challenge was a simple in theory design. However, I had difficulties matching the triangular sections up to create a perfect point. I didn't print out the picture because I figured I could match angles and points right the first time around! haha Well I didn't, but I didn't fret, instead I just worked with the angles that I had created.




The RIC #79 Challenge was in honor of the Oscars. They mixed up the rules and posted FIVE different Oscars Fabulous Fashion to inspire us. I'm going to try to create 5 different cards from each of the inspiration photos.
#1 Reese Weatherspoon - Black and White


Products I used that I can't link to using InLinkz:
Ki Gems- Yellow (Discontinued Item)

No comments:

Post a Comment