Friday, August 7, 2015

Online Card Class: Background Check - Day 1: 1.0

Hello my lovelies!!!

I'm sooooo sorry I have been MIA. Personal life has been a bit of a roller coaster these past few months but I'm trying to get back on track on. I had the opportunity to take the Online Card Class: Background Check. Sadly the interactive portion of the class and discounts are no longer available but the beauty of OCC is that once you pay for a class you have LIFETIME access to all of the videos and PDFs that are included as well!!!! (Love this!) Jennifer and Kristina have kindly considered the brains of "Lefties" and "Righties" hahaha

Any who...Laura starts off day one with the basic concept of blending various types of inks. Here is what I came up with :)


Simon Says Stamp: Dye Inks



Tim Holtz: Distress Inks
Colorbox - Pigment Inks
I've come to realize that the various ink types all produced similar results but all have unique difference. I will make a separate post on what I was able to observe with the various inks. 

I did attempt to blend from the center out... but the best results but I wanted to share nonetheless.


Stick around for Day 1: 2.0 and Day 1: 3.0

~Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment