Thursday, November 2, 2017

SSS: Brushstroke Messages Card Kit: Masked Heart


Hi Sugars,

The second card I made for my 10 Cards: 1 Kit Series, (which is using the Simon Says Stamp October 2017 Card Kit) is all about a Clean and Simple (CAS) look.
Simon Says Stamp: October 2017 Card Kit: Brushstroke Messages

Clean and Simple Brushstroke Messages Card


I usually have a hard time doing Clean and Simple because I just want to add more and more. It's hard to walk away sometimes and let that white space be. I know, I can't be alone in that right? ;-) 
However, when the inspiration struck, I knew I had to go with it.

Inside Card with Brushstrokes


I used the colors in the pattern paper to select my ink colors. Yet, I wanted to somehow capture the foiling on the pattern paper on my card, as well. That's when I came up with a way to make it happen. No, it's not true foiling but it's a way to add some sparkle. Make sure you check out the video bellow or CLICK HERE to see in HD on YouTube.



The supplies that I used in my second card easily transferred into my 3rd card. I just LOVE when that happens. Sort of a 2 for 1 deal. You can find the third card here

Thank you for stopping by and visiting. You can find me on IG: @IwannaStampRightNow and over on Twitter @StampRightNow.

Stay sweet Sugars,
~Nikki

Supplies are as follows:

Card Kit: Simon Says Stamp: Brushstroke Messages Card Kit SOLD OUT

Paper: Recollections: 110 lb. White Cardstock

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp: Brushstroke Messages

Inks (stamping): VersaMark, Clearly Kelly: Urban Set // (Navy and Gray Colors),
Simon Says Stamp: Pale Blush Pink


Ink: Ranger: Emboss It Pen

Tools: Recollections: Embossing Heat Tool, Various Acrylic Blocks, 


Stamp Cleaner: Hero Arts: Ultra Clean Stamp Cleaner

Embossing Powder: Recollections: Clear and Gold

Misc: Embossing Bag, Bone folder, Cleaning Cloth

No comments:

Post a Comment