Saturday, October 14, 2017

STAMPtember Haul FT. Simon Says Stamp, Hero Arts and The Greeting Farm

Hello Crafters,

If you haven't heard the news in the month of September, Simon Says Stamp hosts their monthly STAMPtember event. During the month Simon releases their own stamps then, throughout the entire month the release exclusive collaboration stamps or discount codes.

Bellow is just few of the companies that participated.




To share my excitement I actually made two purchases during the month of STAMPtember. The last purchase I made I decided to make a haul video. I was able to pick up some GREAT products. [You can watch the video in HD on Youtube, click here]



Please stay tuned for more videos and posts using the products that I picked up. You can find me on IG: @IwannaStampRightNow and over on Twitter @StampRightNow

Stay Sweet Sugars,
~Nikki

Products I bought in my 1st purchase:
Simon Says Stamp: Arctic Christmas
Concord & 9th: Perfectly Penned
Simon Says Stamp: Happy Days
Simon Says Stamp: Fresh Fruit Ink Cube Set
Simon Says Stamp: Marilyn Stencil
STAMPtember Simon Says Stamp: You Got This
STAMPtember Simon Says Stamp: Fractile Leaves

Products I bought in my 2nd purchase:
Simon Says Stamp: Brushstroke Messages Card Kit SOLD OUT
STAMPtember Exclusive: The Greeting Farm: Pumpkin Spice It Up SOLD OUT
Hero Arts: Color Layering Ink Set: Lucy's Floral Favorites 

No comments:

Post a Comment