Thursday, November 2, 2017

SSS: Brushstroke Messages Card Kit: Stencil Heart


Hi Lovely Sugars,

How you doing today?? I hope all is well! :) The third card I made for my 10 Cards: 1 Kit Series, is another Clean and Simple (CAS) card.




What I love is that essentially got to use the exact same products that were already on my craft table from my second card, {click here}. Don't you just LOVE it when that happens! If you want to see how I put this card together you can watch down below or in HD on YouTube by clicking here.








The main supplies used to make the card are from the Simon Says Stamp: October Card Kit. Yes, the kit is sold out be you can still buy the supplies individual. See the Supply List below.
Simon Says Stamp: October 2017 Card Kit: Brushstroke Messages


You can find me on IG: @IwannaStampRightNow and over on Twitter @StampRightNow.

Stay kind Sugars,
~Nikki

Supplies are as follows:

Card Kit: Simon Says Stamp: Brushstroke Messages Card Kit SOLD OUT

Paper: Recollections: 110 lb. White Cardstock

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp: Brushstroke Messages

Inks (stamping): VersaMark, Clearly Kelly: Urban Set // (Navy and Gray Colors),
Simon Says Stamp: Pale Blush Pink


Ink: Ranger: Emboss It Pen

Tools: Recollections: Embossing Heat Tool, Various Acrylic Blocks, 


Stamp Cleaner: Hero Arts: Ultra Clean Stamp Cleaner

Embossing Powder: Simon Says Stamp: Steel Navy

Misc: Embossing Bag, Bone folder, Cleaning Cloth

No comments:

Post a Comment