Monday, October 16, 2017

SSS: Brushstroke Messages Card Kit: Primary Birthday Card

Hi Sugars,

I wanted to share with you the very first card I made using the Simon Says Stamp October 2017 Card Kit which I picked up during the STAMPtember event. 
Simon Says Stamp: October 2017 Card Kit: Brushstroke Messages


I showcased all the amazing products I picked up in a haul video which you can find here.

As I mentioned in the video [link details at the end of post], this card kit didn't come with any inks. Therefor, I decided to pick primary colors in the hopes of making my own secondary colors. The overall effect came out quite well. 

Primary Birthday Card with Inks Used


The color palette, along with the black splatters adds to the masculine feel of the card. Granted I'd be more than happy to receive a card like this 

Simon Says Stamp: Primary Birthday Card with Inks Used



To see how I made the card, you can watch down below or in HD on YouTube by clicking here. You can find me on IG: @IwannaStampRightNow and over on Twitter @StampRightNow




Stay Sweet and Kind, Sugars,
~Nikki


Supplies are as follows:

Card Kit: Simon Says Stamp: Brushstroke Messages Card Kit SOLD OUT

Paper: Recollections: 110 lb. White Cardstock

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp: Brushstroke Messages

Inks (stamping): Memento: Dandelion, Danube Blue; Rubber Stampede: "Scarlet"

Tools: Recollections: Embossing Heat Tool, Various Acrylic Blocks, 


Stamp Cleaner: Hero Arts: Ultra Clean Stamp Cleaner; Mini Applicator Brush

Embossing Powder: Simon Says Stamp: Steel Navy;

Dies: Simon Says Stamp: Small Spiral Flower // Die Cutting Machine: BigShot

Adhesive: Scotch: ATG ; Ranger: Multi Medium Matte 

Misc: Black Acrylic Paint, Paint Brush, Embossing Bag, Bone folder

No comments:

Post a Comment